To get started you need to set up your Application and Placements on display.io Platform:
1. Log in to your account.
2. Go to the Inventory section:
3. Create new inventory by selecting OS and SDK integration:
4. Add a new Placement
Placements allow you to set ads in different locations of your app. For example, you could add one placement upon app launch and another placement in a page that gets alot of traffic.
Placements are bound to a specific Ad Unit type.
See below for a list of our currently supported Ad Units/Ad Formats/Ad Sizes:
- Interscroller (in-feed, 320x480) - Video and Display ad formats
- Headline video (in-feed, 320x250) - Video ad format
- Interstitial (320x480 / 480x320) - Video and Display ad formats
- Infeed (in-feed, 300x250 / 320x250) - Video and Display ad formats
- Medium Rectangle (300x250) - Display ad format
- Banner (320x50) - Display ad format
When testing an integration set status to "Testing" on your new placement to get a test ad response for each ad request sent.
Interscroller placement setup