2. Create an Application with Android platform and SDK integration settings
3. Add a new Placement
Placements allow you to configure different ad-triggers within your app, based on predefined placements of ads. For example, you could add one placement upon app launch, another placement when a user reaches level X, and another placement in your app's newsfeed.
Placements are bound to a specific Ad Unit type. Currently supported Ad Units/Ad Formats/Ad Sizes are:
- Feed Interstitial (320x480) - Video and Display ad formats
- Interstitial (320x480) - Video and Display ad formats
- Infeed - Video (640x360 and others) and Display (300x250) ad formats
- Medium Rectangle (300x250) - Display ad format
- Banner (320x50) - Display ad format
- Rewarded Video (320x480) - Video ad format with End-Card (Companion Ad) support
To get test ad for each ad request within testing mode choose status "Testing" for your placement.
Interstitial placement setup