To get started you need to set up your Application and Placements on display.io Platform:
1. Log in to your account.
2. Go to Inventory section:
3. Create a new inventory: select iOS platform and SDK integration:
3. Placements and Ads
Placements allow you to configure different ad-triggers within your app, based on predefined placements of ads. For example, you could add one placement upon app launch, another placement when a user reaches level X, and another placement in your app's newsfeed.
Placements are bound to a specific Ad Unit type. Currently supported Ad Units/Ad Formats/Ad Sizes are:
- Interscroller (in-feed, 320x480) - Video and Display ad formats
- Headline video (in-feed, 320x250) - Video ad format
- Interstitial (320x480 / 480x320) - Video and Display ad formats
- Infeed (300x250 / 320x250) - Video and Display ad formats
- Medium Rectangle (300x250) - Display ad format
- Banner (320x50) - Display ad format
To get test ad for each ad request within testing mode choose status "Testing" for your placements.
Interscroller placement setup