To implement Mobile Web Ad Tag you need:
- To copy and paste the Mobile Web Ad Tag - Config Script into the source code of your mobile webpage between the HTML head tags.
- To copy and paste the Mobile Web Ad Tag - Ad Placement script into the source code of your mobile webpage between the HTML body tags, where you want the ad to display. You should add one Ad Placement script for each ad’s placeholder on your page: if you need 5 ad’s placeholders on the page - the script should be repeated 5 times and located on the relevant places within the webpage.
- To replace siteID and placementID placeholders with your inventory Ids on display.io platform (please ask your Account Manager for your site and placement IDs).
- To copy and paste the User Identity Tag Script into the source code of your mobile webpage between the HTML head tags.
- To customize UX&Data:
a. To customize Interscroller ad unit colors - optional.
b. To customize ad unit header text - optional.
c. To set up a passback tag - optional.
d. To set up impression notification URLs - optional.
e. To define fixed header attribute - mandatory if your web page has a fixed header.
f. To set up required Interscroller UX mode: Reveal / Non-Reveal - optional.
g. To define additional parameters for a better monetization - optional.
To ensure that your Interscroller ad performs as optimally as possible please follow the following recommendations:
Ad Placement Script should be placed "below the fold", so that users need to scroll down through content to reach the ad (recommended starting from the 3rd page/scroll).
The tag should be inserted directly into the page's HTML.
- Ad Tag Script will not work in case it is dynamically added via jQuery. The Ad Tag Script should be present in the DOM when being requested or use vanilla js instead of jQuery.
The page must contain a mobile-optimized viewport tag.
The tag must not be nested in any containers which cause its content to become scrollable (elements with overflow: scroll and elements with overflow: auto whose content exceeds their explicit size).
Also in order to get fill make sure that display.io ads.txt lines are added to your ads.txt file, which should be hosted under your website domain root level. Please ask your Account Manager for the updated ads.txt list. To learn more about Ads.txt project check our article and/or visit https://iabtechlab.com/ads-txt/ .
Display.io is committed to compliance with the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), which came into effect in 2020. Within the compliance on technical level we support IAB CCPA Compliance Framework for Publishers and Technology Companies and agreed to the Limited services Provider Agreement (LSPA). If you are willing to implement the IAB CCPA Compliance Framework all the detailed information about actions to be applied is described in the official IAB Tech Specs. If you don’t plan to support the IAB CCPA Framework, please provide us with information regarding your technical capabilities to (a) accept and effectuate an end user’s opt-out of data selling requests and data deletion requests; and (b) transfer signals of such requests down the stream.